Ivy

Ivy
cooling off after her job

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 9

Finally, Zeus is over birth weight! Ya Zeus! More of the pups are on all four feet now. Becoming more mobile as the hours move forward. I named the puppies today. #1 bmf is Maddison, #2 bmf- Demi, #3 bbm- Moses, #4- bbf - Gilda, #5 bbf- Raffi, #6 bbm- Zues, #7 bbf- Bailey, #8 rmm- Bauer, #9 rbf- Asia, # 10 rmm- Tony A couple of them are named after various people/characters. Some are obvious, others not so. The boys, Bauer and Tony-greatest show on earth! 24. And we all know who Moses and Zeus is. Maddison...Billy Madison...love that movie. :-) Demi and Bailey, I just like those names. Gilda - Wizard of OZ- Raffi....aka Raphi, you know who you are. Asia- that blotch on the top of her head just reminds me of Asia. And, I like the band.

The eyes are starting to open they have little slits. It is exciting, getting close to the "fun" time. I am really looking forward that time. Alisa came and loved on them today. She likes to "torture" them. Rolling them on their back, and holding in her lap she has her favorites already. She also was blowing in there faces. Interesting to watch how they reacted. A couple of them really didn't like it and then some didn't seem to mind it. She would wind them up then hand them to me and I would quiet them down. I know right where to rub to zonk 'em out. Who likes the ears, who like the tummy. They sure are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment