Ivy

Ivy
cooling off after her job

Thursday, February 25, 2010

17 days

I do believe that this is the earliest that I have had pups crawling out of the box. This afternoon it was Moses. Heard a lot of crying while I was doing dishes so decided to investigate and Moses was wandering around looking for mom. This evening I heard some whining as I was putting the dogs out/in and peeked in. Tony was out and nursing. Put him back. Silly boys! Guess I will have to dig the door out and put it on. Ivy is going to have to jump a bit -vs- just walking in.

Zeus is continuing to grow about 1 1/2 ounces a day. He sure has big feet. Almost as big as the rest of the boys. He is still half the size of the other pups at the moment but is catching up. They are getting fun to play with. I like walking in there and bang the dog food bowls together. Gets them barking and growling at me. Asia is the big barker of the bunch. They sound so cute. I vacuumed in there today. They wasn't real sure of the nose. Can't wait till they focus better and can see it. The way the room is set up the whelping box pretty much blocked their view so they just got the sound. Lissy has been taking turns bringing pups out to the front room and spending some one on one with them. Bailey was fussing on her lap and I told her she should take her back to the box....she said that it was OK so she got pooped on. LOL. That was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment