Ivy

Ivy
cooling off after her job

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

16 days

I have a hard time believing it has been almost 2.5 wks since the pups arrived. Eyes are open, ears are open. I get way to much joy going in there and clapping my hands and making all kinds of ruckus. It is so funny to wake them up and listen to them growl/bark at me. They are acknowledging me when I come into the room. Moses even comes to the front of the box and sits there waiting for me to pick him up. Asia is the licker. She likes to give kisses. I hold the pups up by my face a lot and Asia is the only one who licks you. Doesn't matter who you are she will lick you...Lissy gets it a lot. Bauer is the screamer. He gets so mad when you pick him up which makes me do it that much more. Nice mom hu! Bailey and Raffi aren't as much fun cus they don't squirm when you pick them up and put them on their back, or upside down, or swing them for a bit. Nothing seems to faze them. Zeus, he thinks you are going to feed him so he starts looking for the bottle, or he tries to avoid it depending on if he is hungry or not. Tony is a big mellow boy. Not to much bothers him either. Gilda is in the middle of Bauer and Bailey. Some days she is fine next she will fuss and fight you. The blue girls are also in the middle. Nothing stands out either one way or another. Demi sleeps more than Maddison....don't know what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment