Ivy

Ivy
cooling off after her job

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

day one

The little ones are doing well. They were weighed today. Most lost about 1/2-3/4 of an ounce which isn't unusual. I did have one stay the same and two add a little weight. It was all three of the reds....the last three born.

Ivy ate well yesterday but today she isn't wanting to. I think she is a bit sick to the stomach. Some of her breakfast came back this morning. Felt bad for the little girl. She is a a great mom. Doesn't want to leave her brood. Last night before bed, I wanted her to go out one more time. She on the other hand didn't want to leave. I gave her scruff a tug thinking that would get her moving...Not a chance. I had to lift her out of the box and move her out the door. outside she did her business and came back in. She is doing such a great job. Stays on ehr side almost all the time so they can get to the other teats without an issue. I have seen all 10 latched on. That is a good look!

No comments:

Post a Comment