Ivy

Ivy
cooling off after her job

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 31


Demi................................................Maddison

Growing little weeds they are. Personalities are starting to blossom and grow. The play drive is really showing. They are tugging on toys, squeaking the soft ones. Grabbing pant legs, chewing on my crocs, tugging on my sleeves. Amanda and Alisa help give each pup some one on one in the front room.


Moses................................Gilda



They are doing a great job in there new area. They still piddle on the paper but for the most part they poo in the wood chips. There is one pup who will go on the paper but I haven't figured out who it is yet. They don't do it all the time. Only once since I changed the paper this afternoon. They are so funny when they hear the door jingle. I can go in the room and they look up at me but the latch jingles and they are up and ready to try to escape. LOL Funny little guys. I worked on sits with a few of the puppies. It was funny watching them try to figure out the treats. Sniffing, trying to eat them, the little tails wiggling.


Raffi...............................................Zeus

As for hair, some of the pups are really fluffy...I think that they are going to have a coat more like Skips, and then the others are a little shorter, straighter-more like Ivy and Ebony. They are fat little butterballs.
Bailey...........................................Asia
Tony..................................................Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment