Ivy

Ivy
cooling off after her job

Monday, February 22, 2010

2 weeks old now

Today was a milestone for the little guys. 2 weeks old, eyes are mostly open, ears are starting to also. They hear loud sounds. Everynow and then I startle them. I took some really great pics of them.

#1 Maddison (bmf)................. #2 Demi (bmf) .........................#3 Moses (bbm)



#4 Gilda (bbf)..........................#5 Raffi (bbf).............................#6 Zeus (bbm)
Finally, Mr. Zeus the Moose is over a pound he weighed 1.1# today. Very exciting. I was beginning to wonder if he would ever grow. He is such a little fighter. Always fighting and plugging along. Gotta love the little guy! Oh, I LOVE this one of Raffi! How can you not like that face. :-)
#7 Bailey (bbf)........................#8 Bauer (rmm).......................#9 Asia (rbf)
They are getting to where they are fun to be around. Doing some growling, some barking. Really funny when I lay them on their back and they growl at me. What a hoot!!

#10 Tony (rmm)

No comments:

Post a Comment