Ivy

Ivy
cooling off after her job

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Day 13

Most of the eyes are open now. You can see them try to focus on me as I am in the room with them. Today, while changing the bedding in the box Asia-rbf- was sitting on the towel, on the floor, just staring in my direction. I finish laying the bedding down and turn around Asia starts growling and a little bark. Cracked me up. I just laughed at her.

Liss held the pups while I did the toenails. Sure works better with two of us. They all did well. Zeus was the worst....he was hungry and going NUTS! I warmed a bottle while we finished the others nails and let Lissy feed him. She liked that. He was liking the food. Some days he doesn't want the bottle and other times you can tell he is hungry and wanting it. Ivy wasn't really wanting to nurse as much the last two days. I think it was long nails...we will see. Last time she was trying to wean at three wks and I made her go in with them a half dozen times a day. Might be that way this time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment